reigns is the future

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

joe fox

Jobber
Reaction score
Roman reigns recent storyline has cemented his place in the wwe. As far as I'm concerned he is a much better showman than Seth Rollins will ever be. Rollins bores the fuck out of me and doesn't deserve the wwe championship. Does anyone else agree?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
SiN92.gif

I will disagree.

EvilBlackCat

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Rollins has great promise if they play it right. I love a good heel champ.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Like the chap above me said, both Rollins and Reigns are the future. Neither man is gonna end up leading us into a new era all by his lonesome. And I enjoy both men for different reasons.

Last edited:

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Can't we all just agree that all former members of the shield are just sexy as fuck?

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Roman reigns may be the future, but I prefer Seth and dean over him. More charisma, character, and overall better superstars.

His storyline da real usually shit because he sucks at cutting promos but he is better in the ring.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Reigns is kind of a average main-eventer to me. Sure, I want him to be champion, but to me he's not a A+ player yet. :pity2:

Edit: Still worthy of my profile pic doe