Regal running for GM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Did anyone see the video of Regal on tout. He stuck a screwdriver up his nose!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
:stfu: you boss. Clearly you worked at a carnival for a while

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I love Regal but I don't want him as GM, I would kill for him to be on commentary instead of the ogre but I much prefer when heels are GM, because if a face is then this whole heels are the underdogs thing carries on, face GM's put heels at a disadvantage most of the time, punishing them for something, and never do the same to faces, while a heel GM would put faces at a disadvantage and be unbelievably biased towards heels one of the reasons people are cheering more and more heels instead of faces is that people love to support an underdog, just look at the Rocky movies, one of the reasons viewers loved him is because you always thought that his opponent was better than him, but in current WWE the heels are the underdogs and the faces just look like they are going to win every match, it's stupid, and it would just carry on with a face GM.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Would love for Regal to be GM! Enjoyed his GM run in 08! Just hope he's a face GM.