Regal running for GM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
There was talk that WWE had nixed the General Manager angle and that no permanent GM would be announced at the 1,000th RAW. The angle is back on and William Regal, among others, has thrown his name into the running. Regal wrote:

“I would like to let @WWE know that I’m more than capable of being both GM of Raw and Smackdown and keeping my NXT announcing duties.#Oldpro. I’m going to take off the gloves.@WWE no more part time one trick pony people in this job.#RegalforGM.”

Please Satan make it so :yay:

Source PWmania

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I'm going for Mick Foley.

I'd like Regal, seen as he's English though.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
YES REGAL :stfu:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I love Regal on NXT. Regal or Ric Flair for me. Make it happen WWE.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Foley RAW Regal smackdown and NXT would be amazing IMO. More wrestling, less hornswaggle/aj love/promo time.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I want it. I need it.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Update!

William Regal has posted more on his Twitter account campaigning to become the new permanent General Manager of both Raw and Smackdown.

“Just to let @WWE know #RegalforGM is trending on #Tout.No more part time one trick pony people in this job please.You know it makes sense… I will put a #Tout up by tomorrow doing something that I guarantee no body else in the running for GM can do.#RegalforGM #Oldpro … And no it’s not talk,organize,matchmake,entertain,wrestle,dress or have fabulous hair. I do those better than the other candidates anyway.”

PWmania