Regal on being squashed by Brodus Clay.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'd love him to manage (or associate) with Brodus as a face. Regal isn't a heel any-more, the fans actually love him. Why this guy isn't on our screens every week baffles me, and frustrates me. "I was an original raver me mate in 1986".

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Brodus would easily destroy Regal. I can almost guarentee that. Plus, Kayfabe won't want Brodus to lose yet.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
RKO said:
Brodus would easily destroy Regal. I can almost guarentee that.

@[RKO] What do you mean by that?
I liked Regal when he was with Eugene.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Because Regal is getting old now, and Brodus has just as much skill as Regal did when Regal was European champ. Also, Brodus has the weight advantage as well. All around though, if you look at NXT and FCW, Brodus has an immense ammount of skill.

TheNova

Jobber
Reaction score
RKO said:
Brodus would easily destroy Regal. I can almost guarentee that. Plus, Kayfabe won't want Brodus to lose yet.

Ha! Regal would own Brodus, no doubt about that. Regal used to be one of the best grappler's there was in his day. Shame we don't see more of him, especially his dancing lol :p.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah Regal is one of the most accomplished wrestlers in WWE. Still, he's got great ability. Kayfabe obviously Brodus is stronger, he's younger, bigger and WWE won't push Regal at his age. Though I'd want to see Regal associated with RAW in some way, I can't see why he can't manage Brodus or something.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yeah Regal is one of the most accomplished wrestlers in WWE. Still, he's got great ability. Kayfabe obviously Brodus is stronger, he's younger, bigger and WWE won't push Regal at his age. Though I'd want to see Regal associated with RAW in some way, I can't see why he can't manage Brodus or something.

Brodus doesn't really need him. Regal has to be paired with someone who lacks mic skills imo to help them develop.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
The matches would suck. Imagine an old guy who should have been retired feuding with a new talent.

Fixed.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Tzesi said:

Says the Kane mark. Name me one match he's had that was better then Regal vs Bryan in 2011?

I know everyone is entitled to an opinion but saying Regal still isn't a great in ring talent is pure blasphemy.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
Says the Kane mark. Name me one match he's had that was better then Regal vs Bryan in 2011?

I know everyone is entitled to an opinion but saying Regal still isn't a great in ring talent is pure blasphemy.

This this and this!

NW1989

Jobber
Reaction score
Regal still can put on a match!
However if he is going to be getting squashed like that every other week then keep him on NXT commentary or I might aswell start it now
Regal for RAW GM!?...(again)