Referee Moments

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
From Earl Hebner to Nick Patrick, Charles Robinson to Jim Cordaris. They are the middlemen in the wrestling ring. If it wasn't for them we wouldn't have order in the ring, sometimes they act like a fish out of water when they get hit, sometimes they give the wrestlers the business. Love em, hate em but I think it's time we give some respect to the refs.

Name some of your favorite moments involving a ref.

The first one that came to mind had to be The Rock & Earl Hebner vs. DX, I can't even remember why this match was created but that shit was funny.

Probably the most random match up, Earl Hebner vs. Nick Patrick.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

The Montreal Screwjob (Oh yes. I went there)

Brian Hebner beat boxing

The Rated R CMStar

I've always hated Earl and Dave Hebner. They always got too involved with the match. That and the lame windmill motion of Hebner on each pinfall count that wasn't ending that match.

Chioda > the rest

Airfixx

'Evil Earl'... Given the depth of Kayfaybe in those days, that shit was epic.

Reaction score
^^^ As in when Dave and Earl worked the "switcheroo" gimmick to help Andre take the belt of Hogan then sell it to Million Dollar Man? If so, that was the shit!

I also loved Charles Robinson as "Lil Naitch" in WCW, every ref that took a bump in the Austin/Angle match from SS 01, and that ref who wears shorts in TNA!

Airfixx

^^^ As in when Dave and Earl worked the "switcheroo" gimmick to help Andre take the belt of Hogan then sell it to Million Dollar Man? If so, that was the shit!

The very same... Fans are just too switched on to pull shit like that these days... I remember seeing it; it's was genuinely "WDF?"... With Hogan blithering about plastic surgery and stuff, their being twin brothers was hardly the first thing that sprang to mind. AWESOME!

straight_edge76

Charles "Little Naitch" Robionson VS Gorgeous george in wCw FTW