Reduce the Space

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Oh wow I'm an idiot you hover and they appear. But then the line still is there :lol1:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
So you see why I can't reduce it further than 320px

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Looks fine for me anyway, I disable signatures.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
This has got be intrigued now, gonna play around for a bit.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I asked the devs of this theme and this was the only workaround, but you can try.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Ok so.

Code:
.message .messageContent {
min-height: 200px;
overflow: auto;
}

Code:
.messageUserInfo {
float: left;
width: 196px;
height: 300px;
}

8ac189008f9499c75cedd18c0d76a54e.png

Is the smallest it can go without fucking up and overlapping the previous post.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
That's just my post, try finding a user with lots of awards.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Post longer messages people.

Do you see any Teletubbies in here? Do you see a slender plastic tag clipped to my shirt with my name printed on it? Do you see a little Asian child with a blank expression on his face sitting outside on a mechanical helicopter that shakes when you put quarters in it? No? Well, that's what you see at a toy store. And you must think you're in a toy store, because you're here shopping for an infant named Jeb.

Do you see any Teletubbies in here? Do you see a slender plastic tag clipped to my shirt with my name printed on it? Do you see a little Asian child with a blank expression on his face sitting outside on a mechanical helicopter that shakes when you put quarters in it? No? Well, that's what you see at a toy store. And you must think you're in a toy store, because you're here shopping for an infant named Jeb.

My money's in that office, right? If she start giving me some bullshit about it ain't there, and we got to go someplace else and get it, I'm gonna shoot you in the head then and there. Then I'm gonna shoot that bitch in the kneecaps, find out where my goddamn money is. She gonna tell me too. Hey, look at me when I'm talking to you, motherfucker. You listen: we go in there, and that smurf Winston or anybody else is in there, you the first motherfucker to get shot. You understand?

See that's fine.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
That's just my post, try finding a user with lots of awards.

Yes, the images overlap eventually but who's going to get that amount of medals anytime soon.

252dfe6698027afc3782dfb1949ddd5b.png

Code:
.messageUserInfo {
float: left;
position: absolute;
width: 196px;
max-width: 200px;
min-height: 400px;
}

Code:
.messageUserBlock .extraUserInfo {
font-size: 9.7px;
padding: 4px 6px;
}

Code:
.messageUserBlock {
max-width: 200px;
}

Code:
.message .messageContent {
min-height: 230px;
overflow: auto;
}

And that's without a signature. Yes it's only 90px removed but it looks better, IMO.