Redskins vs Bills

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

WrestleMania XXI

WRESTLEMANIAXXI.jpg

How do you like this?
Rate it out of 10. :eat:

Wrestling Station

i think the main problem is that you want to make effects on the image, but you dont know when and where.

What you did to the main psd (Cena) is totally unacceptable in GFXing. You shouldnt hide the main focal psd with that effect. Not in the GFX rules.

Anyway, make Cena normal with no effects for a start.

Untouchable

Reaction score
Honestly not really liking it, Not a big fan of the effect on the main psd, its also abit of a rough cut.....i suggest zooming in when cutting it will help alot.

the backgrounds ok, The text....its simple but dosn't look bad...i like the double glow effect you got goin on around the outside that loos good.

but overall 3/10 sorry

The Ripper

Reaction score
Cena looks like a complete mess and if he wasnt the only wrestler to pose like that you wouldnt know who he is

King_Ash

Reaction score
Just so you know, when your cutting your own image use Anti-Aliasing mode or whatever is on the program you use it makes the image clearer. Also dude, what are you using? No offence but that looks terriable. Get a few more posts, request to be a VIP download Adobe CS3 and get some practice in.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
1/10 for trying atleast... its kinda ok... not really

PeepShow

Well the fact that its Cena diminishes it a lot. If it were any other wrestler Id give you a 3/10. For this one you get a 0.5/10

the dark knight

are u trying to see how big cena's package is? lol jk

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler