Red Ring of Death General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RioCreekOrton

Reaction score
Ps3 online sucks ass though from what I've been told lmao.

could this person telling you about psn be a 360 fan boy?? hmmm...

the only people that talk bad about psn are people that either haven't played psn, have played psn on a shitty connection, or haven't played psn for 1-2 years.

The only thing that xbox live has over psn is cross game party and cross game voice chat. as soon as playstation home starts to get their shit together and puts some good features, like what they have planned for EA sports games, 360 will be slacking on online gaming.

btw, the next firmware for ps3 is supposed to allow cross game chatting.

straight_edge76

I have had my 360 for going on two years and I have yet to have a problem with it.

J

Yea man thats the way it is. There's systems out there from 05 that still haven't got Rrod. I just happen to get a shit system. lolz

straight_edge76

That sucks. I remember back when I got the original Xbox back in like 02 or 03. After a fuck up. i was uuber pissed. It happened like 3 weeks after i gt one. but after I got a new one it still is goin strong...my little sister plays it tho.

Angelica Haze

Reaction score
we are on our 3rd or 4th 360, but honestly i can't blame the RROD's on the systems thoughm they survived deployment to afghanistan with my hubby then promptly RROD'd on me. they were all fixed free so its all good.

also they inspired me to make this in ms paint

Wasn__t_me_by_angelicahaze.png

Kizza

I got an Xbox mainly cos they were a good couple of hundred cheaper then the PS3. Other then that, I prefer Microsoft over Sony, anything Sony I have gives me the shits. But if it wasn't for the fact I'm not interested in many PS3 exclusives (other then that Motorstorm or w/e, Killzone 2 & Gran Turismo), I am perfectly happy with my 360.