Red Ring of Death General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Also paying the play games online is insane. Why can't it be free like PS3, Wii, DS, PC, and PSP?

Now everybody quit with your fanboy wars and get back on topic.

Nation

Truth be told the 360 has better DLC, the PS3 has better games and a lot more exclusives.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Also paying the play games online is insane. Why can't it be free like PS3, Wii, DS, PC, and PSP?

I do that. It's not so bad. Just stick to one at a time. Yeah, they're probably over charging me, but do I care? Nah. It's not unaffordable and I'm enjoying it so what the fuck.

Truth be told the 360 has better DLC, the PS3 has better games and a lot more exclusives.
True
I do that. It's not so bad. Just stick to one at a time. Yeah, they're probably over charging me, but do I care? Nah. It's not unaffordable and I'm enjoying it so what the fuck.

Yeah I have no problem paying $50 a year, but some people do. I don't think they'll stop considering how the majority still pays for it including me.

Slash

Reaction score
you sir went on the biggest fanboy rant of all so you should have just directed that to yourself. Xbox 360 has you pay to play online because of like you said all the features that they have. Also I'm pretty sure if you look at any system that top gamers want to play multiplayer for its usually going to be for the 360 most of the time for games like Guitar Hero and Rock Band. Then you got CoD4 and 6 that are coming out Halo 3 Halo Wars and the new one thats coming out with expansions and everything and then Gears of War 1&2. andddd
i love you monkey

The few little features don't justify paying for online. I want to play the GAME and enjoy the GAMEPLAY. Not talk with my friends and other little stuff like that. At least cut the price.

You pulled that out of your ass. Go play Resistance 2, Killzone 2, Street Fighter IV, etc. There are people on PSN as well.

RioCreekOrton

Reaction score
Quoting Slash: " I love you monkey " , " sexy party for good ol times sake? "

I'm beginning to see why Slash has a 360 now. I'm getting a really good feel for what kind of people are on Xbox live.

Wordlife

is anyone forgetting bout GTA IV The Lost and the Damned.... DAMN THATS SOME FUNNY GOOD SHIT!!!

Killzone 2 is good... but I still find myself playing my 360 WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more

Nation

GTA4 is highly overrated now the Fallout 3 DLC is something I want.