Red Interactive Agency is the greatest chatroom ever!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
http://www.ff0000.com/

its actually a pretty cool site, you pick a character and you can run, jump, punch, and even fly... that makes this the most interactive chat room ever.

hell im punching some dude right at this very moment...

also try to use your same usernames as on here so that everyone knows who the fuck you are

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Showstopper, you should be banned for being a waste of sperm but shit happens!

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
For the record this isn't against the rules. Only advertising other wrestling forums or offensive sites are. But even then thats due to moderator discresssion.

Reaction score
Showstopper, you should be banned for being a waste of sperm but shit happens!

Bitch you should be banned for waste of skin, waste of a life, and waste of sperm in your mouth.

And phil atleast my backyard vids are better than yours oh wait you don't have any because you cant afford a backyard and you don't have any friends..

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
I cant afford a backyard? i have no friends?

those two comebacks, prove the point that your a fucking blueberry

your acting like your backyard vids are the best thing ever, when in reality they are pecies of shit. your fucking 12...you havent even hit puberty yet. you want to say that my family cant afford a backyard? hell by looking at your backyard, your mom needs to be on the street a couple more hours a night

Reaction score
I cant afford a backyard? i have no friends?

those two comebacks, prove the point that your a fucking blueberry

your acting like your backyard vids are the best thing ever, when in reality they are pecies of shit. your fucking 12...you havent even hit puberty yet. you want to say that my family cant afford a backyard? hell by looking at your backyard, your mom needs to be on the street a couple more hours a night

Yo.. I saw your pic when you added me on msn you look like a fuckin nerd with freckles and glasses don't you need a license to be that ugly? When you were born your mom put you in the steps of a police station and turned her self in and I could break your shit house with my car oh right theres noting to break..

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
n5431366202026696792bj5.jpg

now do you see any freckles or glasses? lie #1
adding you on MSN? lie #2 i don't even MSN

kid, if you keep up with the lies like that Santa wont get you the new action figure you wanted.

I could break your shit house with my car oh right theres noting to break..

your fucking 12 you cant drive dumbfuck

i got to ask, are you an illegal immigrant? because that would explain why you are such a fucking moron, otherwise you don't have an excuse

Reaction score
OOHHHH..... No. Get that shit outa my face thats even uglier.. You and your ugly sisters wow. Now you look at these..
14317wy.jpg
23vz22r.jpg

Does that look like a little kid to you or are you just stupid?

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
that looks like an illegal alien, trying to act older than he really is....

i bet you think your "hard" with all that shit you got on....fucking kids these days