• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Dwarf Discussion Thread

Solidus1

eXit
200.gif

Pretty sure only me and @RedDwarfTechy will use this...
I said I would wait until all episodes are out, but I caved. What do you think of XI so far?
First episode was really good, very funny. Second episode was kinda boring, and the acting from everyone else except the main 4 wasn't great.

Zardnaar

The Showoff
I liked the 1st episode, been watching since 1996.

I expected it to be outright terrible though and its not so there is that.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Best thread ever!

The second episode had a ton of RD 'vibes' to it, but the first really took the cake.

Prohabition and the whole bit with Einstein, classic!

Watched the 3rd one yet? It reminded me a hell lot of Future Echoes from way back in season 1. Loving the season though XD but i may be tad bit bias. Just a tad :p

Solidus1

eXit
Episode 3 was decent. The "and you are?" to Rimmer after Kryten deleted memory was hilarious, as was "Captain Bollocks".
Episode 4... it was bad.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
I haven't watched the 4th one yet. Man I hope they aren't bad, I hate it when we get 'forced' sequels and I desperately don't want RD to be that!

Solidus1

eXit
You may like it, but I really did not. It may be the worst episode so far (ever, not in this season).

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
I actually enjoyed this ep. Not that I'd ever not enjoy an RD ep so, yes Bias :p The ending I think they could have done it a bit better but there were some really awesome bits. You definitely gotta give props to Rimmer's dream analysis XD

Solidus1

eXit
@RedDwarfTechy @Zardnaar
You watch the season 12 opener yet? Thoughts?
Not a great episode imo, poor acting from the special guests and not many funny moments.
Season 11 started weak as well, but got much better. Hoping for the same.