Recommendations for old 360 games

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I'm not gonna fork out 59.99 for stinkin Halo, so you guys have any recommend any old 360 games. All I have is Saints Row and GTA 4, sports games are whatever to me (I'll play any sport, I actually have some knowledge in), shooting games not the biggest fan, love racing aslong as I can fuckin steer.

Whatcha guys got for me?

Vandy316

Reaction score
COD 4 and if thats too expensive COD 3 but i would rent 3 first to see if you like it. also Virtual Tennis 3 is fun if you like tennis but Top Spin 2 is coming out. Also the Marvel Ultimate Alliance game isnt bad

EDIT: Burnout Revenge is pretty fun too. And what about SVR 08

J

Perfect Dark is the first one that comes to mind it was pretty fun...and hate to say it but that one where your the faerie that can turn in to different monster type things is pretty fun...Them are the really cheap ones...Like 20 bucks...

chessarmy

If you're looking for something real cheap, I'd get SVR07...I liked it better than 08 and I'm pretty sure you will too. Also, COD3 is a game you might enjoy, and Forza 2 is a great racing sim

Kassidy

Reaction score
dude gears of war one, before two comes out this fall buy one its been out for two years now

Enigma22

Reaction score
halo 2 and three are still the best online games imo and u can get halo 2 cheap cause its for xbox. gears of war is good too. call of duty 2 is better then three imo and its probably pretty cheap. call of duty 4 is also awesome but its new and expensive... also need for speed carbon is pretty fun too...

Southtown Original

Reaction score
If you're looking for something real cheap, I'd get SVR07...I liked it better than 08 and I'm pretty sure you will too. Also, COD3 is a game you might enjoy, and Forza 2 is a great racing sim
Man I thought I was the only person that thought 07 was better than 08, thanks for cheering me up on that.:smile_1:

the dark knight

not again...what games do you have?

ace combat 6 and forza if you dont have em already.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Gears is still 59 over here, SVR 08 the same. Marvel and Forza came with it, Forza sucks and Marvel could entertain me for so long.