Recommend me some ps3 games

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I was a dreamcast mark before I became an xbox mark, and have never really owned a playstation system with any games outside of MLB the Show. Recommend me some games that are worth their value in the games. I have the Metal gear series @Sheik and God of war along with uncharted 2+3. Just hit me up with some ideas on games I couldnt play on the other console.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Darksiders 1&2.. Both have similar play mechanics and very good combat systems.. 2 has more RPG elements than 1 which made me like it a lot more but playing 1 is essential to knowing why everything in 2 is happening. I've logged many hours on both.

If you're into RPGs then I suggest buying "Pier Solar and the Great Architects" from the PS store.. Modern game modeled after the 16 bit games of the past.. One of the best RPGs I've ever played.

Other recommendations would be based on what you're into playing.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah what type of games are you into? I usually suggest Killzone 2&3, Skyrim (although you may have played it on a different system), Heavy Rain, Infamous 1 & 2, Little Big PLanet, Resistance 2, Shadow of the Colossus HD, Last of Us..