Recent Purchases

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I assume everything because I am awesome. Also, we all know your internet usage is like 90% cat based.
200.gif

That is me complaining about you on Twitter.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Do you want my Twitter handle, lol? Also, nice pic.
No I don't complain on there, was making a joke since that is what people only seem to do these days on there.
I think I complained 5 times in the last 2 years and it was about services or Rocket League. lol

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
No I don't complain on there, was making a joke since that is what people only seem to do these days on there.
I think I complained 5 times in the last 2 years and it was about services or Rocket League. lol
I know, you were thus why I added to it. All I do is follow wrestlers and shit on mine...though I haven't gotten on it in like a month or so.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
They must be annihilated in order to bring our plan of world destruction to fruition.

Deal with it!

Well clearly your cat needs to control you better silly hooman. They need trees to scratch! :catshock2: