Recent Game Buys

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Cyberpunk77 - is it any good? Very tempted to buy it during the lockdown

What platform are you on Lethal? If you're on PC or PS5/Xbox Series I would say yes. On last gen it's still quite a hard sell because the performance is very rough on the base PS4 and Xbox One. PS4 Pro and Xbox One X aren't too bad if you have those.

The game itself is pretty good but it was plagued with performance issues and bugs on launch. Some have been patched since then but last gen isn't really a great experience sadly.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What platform are you on Lethal? If you're on PC or PS5/Xbox Series I would say yes. On last gen it's still quite a hard sell because the performance is very rough on the base PS4 and Xbox One. PS4 Pro and Xbox One X aren't too bad if you have those.

The game itself is pretty good but it was plagued with performance issues and bugs on launch. Some have been patched since then but last gen isn't really a great experience sadly.

yeah I cant speak for the other versions as I was lucky enough to get it on PC and had pretty much 0 issues outside one storyline bug that made me stuck (but was able to get around it through the help of reddit). I plays and looks insane on pc, but ya, if its on last gen, i cant recommend it unles u like these types of games because they neutered the shit out of it for it to finally run proper

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
I wasn't a big fan of it. I had it on ps5 and the game crashed like crazy. When they offered the refund I did that and then bought it on Xbox Series X and it never crashed but I was so burnt out of it and replaying what I had already done I just kind of quit the game.

It was a fun take on an FPS type shooter but it didn't really pull me in.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I wasn't a big fan of it. I had it on ps5 and the game crashed like crazy. When they offered the refund I did that and then bought it on Xbox Series X and it never crashed but I was so burnt out of it and replaying what I had already done I just kind of quit the game.

It was a fun take on an FPS type shooter but it didn't really pull me in.
dont blame u, if that was my experience it would also be hard for me to give it a chance. i had fun finishing the story and the characters are pretty great

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
I would probably enjoy it now since some time has passed but playing 12 hours of crash fest on ps5 and then trying to redo those 12 hours on xbox was just not a fun experience.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
no doubt man

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
yeah I cant speak for the other versions as I was lucky enough to get it on PC and had pretty much 0 issues outside one storyline bug that made me stuck (but was able to get around it through the help of reddit). I plays and looks insane on pc, but ya, if its on last gen, i cant recommend it unles u like these types of games because they neutered the shit out of it for it to finally run proper

I had fun with the game as well but couldn't shake the feeling the entire time of "With a bit more time this game could be amazing". I was fed up with the delays but wish they had longer now.

It's a good game and if you are really in to RPG genre I feel you could probably overlook some of the issues. I just personally know I wouldn't recommend it on the base PS4, I have a slim model and it just felt incredibly rough. I'm not normally one to even care about graphics or framerate but it was hard to ignore to where it was affecting enjoyment, so obviously that isn't great.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Stardew Valley and Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town for Nintendo Switch

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Stardew Valley and Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town for Nintendo Switch

How is Stardew Valley?

That has been on my radar for a while as a potential chill night game.

Reactions: Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
How is Stardew Valley?

That has been on my radar for a while as a potential chill night game.
I have been enjoying it. If you like games like Minecraft, Animal Crossing, and such then I highly recommend it

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition

Dh4WpSWW0AIyEMg.jpg

Really fun ass game. I wasn't sure if top down shooters would be my thing but I was hooked immediately. Feels very satisfying to beat a level and love how you can uprade your weapons. It's very challenging but fun once you learn how to handle the hordes of zombies they throw at you.

Graphics are really good as well, for some reason I wasn't expecting that.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

After all these years I'm finally working up the courage to get in to the Dark Souls series. Bloodborne was my first taste, now time for the big daddy. Literally always wanted to play this as I digged the atmosphere. Figured out I'm actually not half bad at these type of games.