• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rebellion 2023 - Sunday, April 16 - Live from Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Live on PPV

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I said it then and I will say it again, I don't get the Masha booking in impact. It's like they are booking a babyface that loses the big one but she's a heel. it's backwards

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
I have no opinion on either take, but I still think they would put the belt on Grace, again, then they would Masha. Following that Grace then drops it to Deonna or Shaw or Naomi or whoever and then Masha wins from them.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
As of whenever the first video about her steroid use got popular I'd say. I remember everyone hype when she won QOTM for like that first month
oh I was under the impression the IWC generally hated her outside a few fans because shes terminally on twitter and would constantly put her foot in her mouth. I thought the steroid stuff was more just another excuses those haters can target.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I said it then and I will say it again, I don't get the Masha booking in impact. It's like they are booking a babyface that loses the big one but she's a heel. it's backwards

Nah I think it's more than since she lost to Jordynne that first time they haven't been "booking Masha's story" she's just a piece in other people's story and that's why it's so random like her being aligned with Bully. She's just the body they plugged in, so it's hard to even find consistency with how she's booked

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Then it sets up Masha v a returning James, James retains, and then you have Grace v Mickie again. If this all comes right, then Scott and co, hire me.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Nah I think it's more than since she lost to Jordynne that first time they haven't been "booking Masha's story" she's just a piece in other people's story and that's why it's so random like her being aligned with Bully. She's just the body they plugged in, so it's hard to even find consistency with how she's booked
i hate that more somehow, she's more than a plug in cmon impact listen to ur audience!