Reason Why WWE is Looking For New Female Ring Announcer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
This was posted on Lilian Garcia's blog at www.liliangarcia.com at 11:43 this morning:

Hi Everyone,

I hope all of you are doing well! I am writing to address the situation in which WWE is looking for a Female Ring Announcer/Singer. The truth of the matter is that they are looking for someone new because I have given them my notice that I will be leaving at the end of my contract this year. It is with a heavy heart that I have made this decision because WWE has been my family from day one and you, the WWE Universe have always been incredible to me. The fact is that I am getting married later this year and have decided to enter into a new phase of my life but I will truly miss all of you and the WWE tremendously.

Love you all & keep rockin!

Forever Rockin’,
Lilian :)

only one word to say after that....FUCK

chessarmy

That sucks, Lillian was a great ring announcer. Its going to be hard to find someone to replace her thats for sure

Reaction score
I can understand how some people will say she's getting bad at her job, with her occasional slip up etc. Regardless though, she's gunna be missed, and it'll be interesting to see who replaces her!

Klide

Well that sucks...at least for the Fans and WWE... its gonna be hard to replace her i doubt anyone can replace her..

GOOD TIMES
[YT]

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7oau_fs0768&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7oau_fs0768&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I never thought she was that special, tbh.

Wrestling Station

It would be funny if they end up having a male announcer to take place if they couldnt find a decent female to replace her. Then we will have all brands with man power :p

Oh wait, they could find a fag (to compensate between male and female) and just imagine it how a sissy starts announcing! :laugh: (TDK, here's a job for ya!)

CenaMark54

Justin Robert (or whatever the hell his name is) should be the Raw ring announcer. Lillian just never did it for me.

Ballin

Reaction score
I can understand how some people will say she's getting bad at her job, with her occasional slip up etc. Regardless though, she's gunna be missed, and it'll be interesting to see who replaces her!

Some hollister chick that noone has heard of...probably

tnafan454

Reaction score
not really going to miss her i don't pay much attention to announcers so its not a big deal

paulie

Reaction score
i liked lillian 2 b honest i do think the wwe will try there best 2 get a woman 4 the job,,,,,,we all know that vince and co will b looking to bring in a stunner

DENNIN

Reaction score
Lillian leaving means the end of all the original WWE/F divas.