Reason to why Swagger has been buried

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I believe in all conspiracy theories because it's more interesting than not believing in them.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
perhaps he didnt learn from watching brian kendricks push go to nowheres because of the wacky tobacky.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
It's probably more to do with Creative has nothing for you, like PHX said.

Like the Cena story, it sounds BS to me.

TKK

Reaction score
I really can't see Swagger as a stoner to be honest.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Hardly, it's more fun poking holes in every flaw without even much thought than pure simple logic and common sense.
Conspiracy theories are mostly for gullible bastards anyways.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Maybe Swagger just isn't on par to become anything more than a midcarder.
That or he is happy where he is, and judging from alot of shit JR says about young talent these days, is the most likely of scenarios.

He isn't even a midcarder at the moment through.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
He isn't even a midcarder at the moment through.

Right and that can't change ever amiryt?

Not like a simple stroke of a bookers pen can't fix that, he is still a heel, and they are asy to book. Do something dastardly and win a few matches and you are good to go.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I don't think there is any hidden reason behind Swagger's non push. I think that it is more likely that creative don't see too much in him after he has done practically nothing for the past year or two. A lot of other wrestlers are simply higher than him on the totem pole.

Reaction score
B ut they do use him they use him to get beat every week Hopefully ythey give him something new to work with

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Hardly, it's more fun poking holes in every flaw without even much thought than pure simple logic and common sense.

Nice trollish view. I think a bit different but I gotcha man.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Stupid reason if thats the case. Considering all the shit wrestlers of old put in their bodies a recreational drug is nothing, especially when it means jobbing out one of your best ring workers.

I don't think there is any hidden reason behind Swagger's non push. I think that it is more likely that creative don't see too much in him after he has done practically nothing for the past year or two. A lot of other wrestlers are simply higher than him on the totem pole.

Thats all bookers fault though too, its be Blue for them to go "we haven't done anything with him since he lost the WHC, so there's nothing to work with".

Its impossible to get over when your career is 1 minute at a time job matches and its impossible to show any potential either.

Last edited:

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Swagger has been lost in the shuffle sadly. I mean really to be honest he is a solid talent, and it sucks to see another former world heavyweight champion just being booked like crap. Oh well hopefully he can rebound.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Thats all bookers fault though too, its be Blue for them to go "we haven't done anything with him since he lost the WHC, so there's nothing to work with".

Its impossible to get over when your career is 1 minute at a time job matches and its impossible to show any potential either.

I agree it is the bookers fault but in the end the bookers decide who gets pushed on not. Someone on creative mustn't see much in him and so therefore creative haven't been pushing him. I do think that he is better than his current position and I think that he desperately needs a new manager. Swagger needs someone to talk for him but Vickie at the moment is actually over shadowing him, give him another manager to hype him as the All American American again. They could easily turn him face and play up the patriotism angle or actually make him a hated heel. He needs to be more than this bland character that we are currently seeing and hopefully WWE see the light soon enough and move him up the ladder a bit. No reason why he shouldn't be in the hunt for the IC or US titles.

Reaction score
God forbid these guys smoke a bit of pot instead of hitting painkillers or real drugs.

But seriously, JR was blogging about Swagger recently. He said he's very certain he's going to do big things, it's just a matter of getting the character side of things down. He's got the wrestling, but a lot of why his WHC run was shit was how green he is on the mic. I could see that. Or maybe he's getting ribbed because he likes to listen to a little Peter Tosh. Dunno.