Realtionship status.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score
Aye, honesty isn't always the best policy, but in this it is.. Its just pretty important to remain confident and keep the mood light.. As in you're just asking spur of the moment..

Yep, that's what i will be doing, had to do extra work yesterday because some idiot customer decided to make a big Christmas order last minute so never got the chance then.
Also tell her you want to do lines off her forehead when you're balls deep.. Girls dig that shit, I swear
True

Ask her if she's hurtin for a squirtin. Just say some fucked up shit. Chicks are freaks, don't let em fool ya
I will call these plan C.

Reactions: Danielson

I Mc Hunt

Jobber
Reaction score
Aye, you'll be grand mate.
Worst case scenario, you give the girl a compliment.

Best of luck

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Aye, you'll be grand mate.
Worst case scenario, you give the girl a compliment.

Best of luck
I think that should be what you start with. lmao

I Mc Hunt

Jobber
Reaction score
Hmmm I dunno,
The coke/forehead line has so many levels..
Where are all the female Wwe fans? They should be all over this helping the lad out

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hmmm I dunno,
The coke/forehead line has so many levels..
Where are all the female Wwe fans? They should be all over this helping the lad out
:pity:

I Mc Hunt

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm completely inept at understanding smileys, so I'm going to take that as an unexpected compliment

Reactions: catlady

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Do what I did get drunk invite urself to her house after a night out get naked get in bed and pass out.

Thats how I got my gf.

I Mc Hunt

Jobber
Reaction score
So the basic thought is..
Get drunk, get naked, do some gear and hope for the best.
Seems foolproof to me

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
So the basic thought is..
Get drunk, get naked, do some gear and hope for the best.
Seems foolproof to me
I never mentioned doing gear but the drunk and naked parts worked for me lol. Knew she was gonna be special when I awoke next day to a bacon butty and a brew. An her laughing as she told me my actions from the previous night. :)

Reactions: I Mc Hunt

I Mc Hunt

Jobber
Reaction score
Haha na mate, the gear was some advice I gave him a bit ago, I was trying to sum this thread up into one epic action he can do.
congrats on getting your girl though, I got mine in a boring 'would you like to go for a pint' way, and all she does these days is do my head in.. I must try your way on someone lol

Reactions: Cloud