Real Names

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Just cause your a legend now axis why all the HIAT and CT threads? I mean your a good wrestling debater. Not a very good spammer or troll or whatever you think you are. A bit of blue in your name has made you a real jerk.

Axis

To be honest, I thought this was HIAT until you mentioned it; I believe this thread was in HIAT before the split, which caused my confusion.

To be even more honest, I've gotten way nicer over the years.

LKP

Well im 27 and your 21 its kinda sad if you ask me. Go pick on somebody else. And when your at it enjoy your stay:).
Yeah XBA loved by few hated by many. Does that make me the most known on the forum? :)

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
tis tru. Though hard to believe.

Wow.. that is crazy you guys went to the same school?!

If I have to go around deleting any more personal pictures of people in an offending manner the person posting will be reprimanded.