Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
That's pretty old. That sucks though.

She looked like she was a kitten until the last few months. She was only 4 pounds. Then she started losing weight, couldn't keep anything down or in her so she dropped to only 2 pounds by the time she got put down. It was so sad.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, it was pretty sad when my cat died as well. It was only 2 though for unknown reasons.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Yeah, it was pretty sad when my cat died as well. It was only 2 though for unknown reasons.

My kitty Twiggy almost died when he was 1 and a half. He had pancreatitis. He's prone to it so I gotta watch what he eats. He has another episode not too long ago. He pretty much stops eating and drinking then has seizers. Got him out of it before it got back though. The first time it happened he didn't eat or drink for 2 weeks. Had to put him on a drip and and force feed him vitamin paste.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Britanica said:
My kitty Twiggy almost died when he was 1 and a half. He had pancreatitis. He's prone to it so I gotta watch what he eats. He has another episode not too long ago. He pretty much stops eating and drinking then has seizers. Got him out of it before it got back though. The first time it happened he didn't eat or drink for 2 weeks. Had to put him on a drip and and force feed him vitamin paste.

I had something wrong with my pancreas in the summer. I feel your kitty's pain.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
I had something wrong with my pancreas in the summer. I feel your kitty's pain.

I guess its deadly in cats though. He was in so much pain... At one point during the first episode, I felt him and I knew he just wanted to die. I didn't give up on him. I didn't sleep for days and THANK GOD I worked at an animal clinic at the time. I brought him with me every other day to get check up on. It was absolutely heart breaking. He couldn't walk more then 5 feet without falling over and having a seizer. Then he would pee blood. I hope to never see him go through that again.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Britanica said:
I guess its deadly in cats though. He was in so much pain... At one point during the first episode, I felt him and I knew he just wanted to die. I didn't give up on him. I didn't sleep for days and THANK GOD I worked at an animal clinic at the time. I brought him with me every other day to get check up on. It was absolutely heart breaking. He couldn't walk more then 5 feet without falling over and having a seizer. Then he would pee blood. I hope to never see him go through that again.

Trust me, I was in a lot of pain as well. I had to go to the emergency room. But yeah, what your cat had sounds really bad. Thank go it still is alive.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
This is my Twiggle Bean :yay:

Baby Picture
f6ba18b47d454b80cacb83d11cd4fab6.jpg

His first Halloween
2bca129363faf1bcbd23f90104e9e79c.jpg

Second Halloween
e8d6bf3b18d1efa92c8791d926298ec9.jpg

Twiggy being Twiggy :)
e23ab66cdb2bfba699d88f97954b5af1.jpg

Reactions: Red Rain

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Twiggy is a boss! :boss1:

I spoiled the absolute crap out of him! He even opens presents every Christmas and on his birthdays!

Status
Not open for further replies.