Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

goatskinantipodal

Reaction score
DannyWoods11 said:
Hey mine didn't start growing in good until i was 22! I barely could grow when i was younger and one day, POOF! How old are you? You have time if you are below that age.

17 :smug:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
kanenite95 said:
good, i hate shaving leaves razor bumps all over my face.

Invest in a beard trimmer and just set it to the lowest settings and that way you can see where it's growing in everyday and once it's proper you can start to think of what you want to do with it.

goatskinantipodal

Reaction score
DannyWoods11 said:
Invest in a beard trimmer and just set it to the lowest settings and that way you can see where it's growing in everyday and once it's proper you can start to think of what you want to do with it.

I have one. It's the one where it leaves stubble on your face. I set it to the highest length and it leaves me with a short beard. It's nice for me cuz the highest length is pretty good and if i get sick of a beard in can just shave it down to have some stubble on my face. I like to have at least a little hair on my face cuz i look like im 12 if i dont :dawg:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
batmanfigure.jpg

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
DannyWoods11 said:
That is so damn cool! I just geeked out for a sec.

I took that pic on my cell and made it look that way with the PicsArt app. lol I get bored when I can't sleep so I take random pictures of stuff.

Reactions: Danielson
Status
Not open for further replies.