Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It's a overall/boiler suit. University students in Scandinavia wear them to parties. The color represents your school and what you study. The patches work kind of like scout patches, only more alcohol oriented and silly.

Reactions: Crayo

Stopspot

Reaction score
I love my overall. It's the perfect party garment since I don't have to worry about destroying it or getting it dirty. Almost every university student in Sweden has one.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
JJlDE.jpg

THUG LIFE

Reactions: Crayo

Stopspot

Reaction score
Danny, what kind of beer is it in the cup?

Stopspot

Reaction score
Not sure if the Canadian version of Labatt or the watered down American version. :notsure: My experience with American beers isn't the best.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
The beer in other parts of Europe is head and shoulders better than the UK. Loved some of the stuff when I went to Slovenia and Belgium - the Stella which was brewed less than an hour away from where we were staying was fappably good, not like the watered down Stella we get here. (Still a personal favorite of mine, along with Desperados which doesn't really count I guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.