Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I turn 23 later this month... the other day.. my back hurt! I was like wtf.. plus I'm taking naps all the time. I had the urge to buy a lottery ticket the other day but had to resist. Think I'm officially old.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I turn 23 later this month... the other day.. my back hurt! I was like wtf.. plus I'm taking naps all the time. I had the urge to buy a lottery ticket the other day but had to resist. Think I'm officially old.

Fuck old. You're ancient, bud.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I am old enough to remember all of that. AOL was the life force, my away messages were always the best.

Oh I know, right? I actually kind of miss the AIM away messages. I had so many saved and loved using those. Was always great since I was in college most of the duration of using AIM. (Now who's old?)

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Oh I know, right? I actually kind of miss the AIM away messages. I had so many saved and loved using those. Was always great since I was in college most of the duration of using AIM. (Now who's old?)
lol I was in high school.(Myspace became popular towards the end) So I'm not far off, I get your point though.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
6158063df86bee93fac3fdd3f8d8dc15.jpg
my back yard yo

Status
Not open for further replies.