Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Sundsvall both of them. Both have been offered to go to Borlänge in the fall but we will see what happens. A friend of mine through my little brothers got to play some games with Timrå's main squad during the final parts of the qualifiers (after it was clear that they were being relegated) and he actually scored a couple of times.

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Sundsvall both of them. Both have been offered to go to Borlänge in the fall but we will see what happens. A friend of mine through my little brothers got to play some games with Timrå's main squad during the final parts of the qualifiers (after it was clear that they were being relegated) and he actually scored a couple of times.

That's really good, Sundsvall was in Allsvenskan like two seasons ago right? If they go to Borlänge I could watch them as I live in Falun!
Playing for Timrå is not that bad lol

Last edited:

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Finally here is a picture of me

th

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm just bitter that he never took our team to the cup final.

Yeah, I can understand that, but it's hard when he was like the only good player in Leafs, he carried you to like two conference finals or am I completely wrong?

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Yeah, I can understand that, but it's hard when he was like the only good player in Leafs, he carried you to like two conference finals or am I completely wrong?

During the regular season, yes. During the playoffs though I give more credit to Gary Roberts for carrying the team. That's what irked me, he always seemed to go a gear lower in the playoffs as opposed to going a gear higher.

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
During the regular season, yes. During the playoffs though I give more credit to Gary Roberts for carrying the team. That's what irked me, he always seemed to go a gear lower in the playoffs as opposed to going a gear higher.

That's pretty odd, because when he played for Sweden in the olympics and in the world cup, he was always the player that carried the team and played better and better the longer the tournament went on!

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
That's pretty odd, because when he played for Sweden in the olympics and in the world cup, he was always the player that carried the team and played better and better the longer the tournament went on!

Exactly, which made it more infuriating, lol.

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Exactly, which made it more infuriating, lol.

I see why you are mad, lol! But he put up pretty decent points in the playoffs though, like a point per game and he was nothing more than a point per game player during his career. But I understand what you are saying and he could've taken you guys further if he had decent players around him lol

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Most recent pic of me, puppies and Macho Man shirt how can life get any better?

Status
Not open for further replies.