Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Picking fights of course :eek:tunga:

Nah it was my cellphone camera getting the idea to make the pic humongous. Couldn't be arsed to resize it when I could just spoiler it. Will probably resize it anyway.

lmao thats really u? i pictures you as a teenage skinny white kid,

@[Stopspot]

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
HAHA hear we go with all the Hornswoggle jokes! :)

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
John Bradshaw Layfield said:
lmao thats really u? i pictures you as a teenage skinny white kid,

@[Stopspot]

I'm a 21 year old former Judo competitor at junior elite level and former football(Soccer) player. I ain't built like no scrub ass Vanilla midget. 6ft 220lbs

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
I'm a 21 year old former Judo competitor at junior elite level and former football(Soccer) player. I ain't built like no scrub ass Vanilla midget. 6ft 220lbs

I surprised at how many big guys this forum has. @[Crayo] is huge. @[Dolph's Ziggler] is big too. @[Leo C] is huge for his age. @[kanenite95] is like 6'4'

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I surprised at how many big guys this forum has. @[Crayo] is huge. @[Dolph's Ziggler] is big too. @[Leo C] is huge for his age. @[kanenite95] is like 6'4'

LOL that would be amusing if you added my 5ft short chunky self into the pic then I would look like bloody Hornswoggle

Stopspot

Reaction score
I'm Swedish. We are a big people. We are vikings after all. We are built to handle harsh climates and such.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

I haven't seen a picture of anyone of them but Crayo lol, so I'm kinda surprised as well.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
I'm Swedish. We are a big people. We are vikings after all. We are built to handle harsh climates and such.

So that's why you're so chubby? :burns:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
9420b0d9df47740c522e3b66aea6ec3f.jpg

Stopspot

Reaction score
So that's why you're so chubby? :burns:

I got lazy and just spent three years in college :burns: I also have a naturally round face shape so I look chubbier than I am. Got that from my mom. Had I got my dad's face I would look like I was carved from fucking granite. Started a workout regimen a couple of months back and I have actually lost some weight during the winter and spring.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
I got lazy and just spent three years in college :burns: I also have a naturally round face shape so I look chubbier than I am. Got that from my mom. Had I got my dad's face I would look like I was carved from F**cking granite. Started a workout regimen a couple of months back and I have actually lost some weight during the winter and spring.

you look cute. :burns:

Status
Not open for further replies.