Promos Real Country

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
*A cameraman is out in the woods, where he meets up with Alex Valander who hasn't been seen in a while ever since attacked, Alex notices the cameraman*
Alex: Hey Cameraman, its okay get up on my boat, its good.
*Cameraman walks up and onto his boat*
Alex: Welcome to Moose Lake, ain't it beautiful?
*Cameraman nods*
Alex: Good, because we're going fishing. Lets go. *Alex starts up the boat* Man the sweet smell of boats, bait, and booze. Care for some?
*Cameraman grabs a bottle of fine beer*
Alex: Look at them fishes out there, ain't they beautiful?
*Cameraman asks him where's he been*
Alex: You know I've been asked that question and my answer is well I needed a break. Being that arrogant punk, I needed to find my realself. And I realized, I grew up in the Midwest and I loved fishing. So now, I left a few other companies and then I took a break.
*Alex notices a fish*
Alex: There is a fish, lets get it.
*Alex drives up and reels in his book and catches the fish*
Alex: Yee doggy, that's good fishing.
*After a few more hours, they head back to the bar where Alex goes for an interview*
Alex: So, you're asking when I'm coming back? That's a good question, you know after that attack, I been out of it. Like leaving because I needed a fresh restart. Well now, I'm coming back and their championships are like the fishes today, they're hook line and sinker. My opponents if you see this, I'm back and just like hunting deer, you're dead meat.

Reactions: Death Walker