Real Americans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italianman3100!

The Showoff
Reaction score
I thought I talk about the Real Americans today. I think these two are great and should be the tag champions right now. You have Swagger who has been World Champion before who is a good submission wrestler and Cesaro who has so much strength to pick up these big guys. I think this is the best team WWE has right now.

What do you think of them? When do you think they will win a Tag Team Championship?

Reaction score
right now they are my favorite team and they have been winning matches lately. WWE has been pushing them with wins but they keep failing to win the titles so idk.

Reactions: Italianman3100!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I think they need to be built up more. Personally, I like the team and their gimmick. They have a good manager that can work the mic, and they both have great ring skills. If they weren't jobbing so much, and were made to be a bit more serious, they could be a solid team to take on the Rhodes brothers. Nonetheless I still enjoy watching them, possibly my favorite team today.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I like the team. It's a good use of both Ceasro and Swagger, plus they have a great manager like Coulter who can work the mic. Hearing him speak and trash whatever town they're in or trash whatever opponents the Real Americans are facing on any given night is one of the few things I look forward to when I tune into Raw.

I'm hoping The Real Americans are the chosen team to defeat the Rhodes for the tag team titles, either at the Rumble or Elimination Chamber.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm certain The Real Americans will defend the titles against the Usos at Wrestlemania. It would be a great match, Zeb can rip into them, and they're being kept apart at the moment.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Probably the best tag team going right now in the WWE. And they feel like a tag team. Love their matches, obvious that Swags and Cesaro enjoy working together.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
At first I wasn't that fond of the pairing because I wanted Cesaro to go solo, but now I'm glad they made Cesaro and Swagger a team. They're the best team in the WWE right now in my opinion, and you can just tell that they click together in the ring. All of their matches are enjoyable, and hopefully they get the tag gold in the near future.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
At first I wasn't that fond of the pairing because I wanted Cesaro to go solo, but now I'm glad they made Cesaro and Swagger a team. They're the best team in the WWE right now in my opinion, and you can just tell that they click together in the ring. All of their matches are enjoyable, and hopefully they get the tag gold in the near future.
This plus with Zeb as a mouthpiece they just get so much heat yet are still over with fans who cheer them as well as boo.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
straight up, the "wwe universe" selection on RAW was bullshit, and i 100% believe it's scripted now, no way in fuck people wanted to see the giant and a midget over the RA, they are one of very few heels that get pops.

WEED! The people!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
One question I do have though is why Cesaro is in The Real Americans despite not being American?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
One question I do have though is why Cesaro is in The Real Americans despite not being American?

Because in Zeb Coulter's eyes, Ceasro is a prime example of a foreigner who still respects American values and fits the mold of what a true American should be. That's what I find unique about the pairing, that one is born and raised in America and the other is not but is proud to be a citizen of this country regardless.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Because in Zeb Coulter's eyes, Ceasro is a prime example of a foreigner who still respects American values and fits the mold of what a true American should be. That's what I find unique about the pairing, that one is born and raised in America and the other is not but is proud to be a citizen of this country regardless.
Thought as such but never fully got it. Only because Cesaro is obviously proud of his heritage as well using the European upoercut.