AMA Reagan Cole AMA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
OOC: Stealing ideas is what I do.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Reagan Cole. Wrestler currently competing in Liberty or Death Wrestling which has its next event Garden of Eden coming up. Years of experience in fighting and sometimes winning. Ask me anything, I'm a open book really."

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
In your opinion, why isn't Taboo the champion instead of Patriot?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
In your opinion, why isn't Taboo the champion instead of Patriot?
"To be fair, Taboo is the best of those Enhanced guys but he is nowhere ready to be world champion. Nice to see he has fans, though."

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
How do you think of Mike Valander?
"Very confident, that's for sure. But what he doesn't realise is when he gets on everyone's bad side, nobody's gonna back him up. I'm definitely not. "

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
"Very confident, that's for sure. But what he doesn't realise is when he gets on everyone's bad side, nobody's gonna back him up. I'm definitely not. "
"It ain't my fault Reagan, sometimes people piss me off, and sometimes I'm a dick."
"Do I get on peoples bad side, yes I do, but Reagan, you gotta know, I've been on peoples bad side since I was in middle school. I had to beat everyone including the bullies to survive. It was like surviving the jungle."
"I need to survive and don't want to be backstabbed, DTA."