Read me.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't know where this is going to go but I'll just start and see where it leads me.

Do you people think I like banning people or infracting people whom I like and respect? No I don't, despite what a few ignorant assholes might say. It actually bugs me when I have to do it because number one, I really don't want to. Which is why I pretty much ignore a lot of stuff. Most infractions are not handed out by me, again despite what anyone might think. And number two, I'm generally enforcing some stupid fucking rule that I've always hated, but I have to do it anyway.

Obviously this whole thing has been precipitated by the Jasmine situation which yes, I did start. And I did so for a good reason. It's because I actually give a damn about this place and I try my very best to make this place as accessible and fun for the members as I can. So when I find out that one of our members is a fucking predator, and again, I don't care if you think I'm being egotistical by touting my intelligence but Jesus fucking H Christ I have a Masters Degree in psychology, it's pretty goddamned easy for me to spot a sick fuck when I see one and forgive me for thinking that having preying scum like this on our forum is a fucking bad thing. You people want me to leave her here? Fine, you win. Have her.

As to Montana, I did not want to do what I did but you didn't leave me very much choice in the matter dude. I sat there staring at the screen for about 10 minutes before I actually clicked the button. Again, it bugs the shit out of me. I don't even want to de-mod you. I hate the idea actually but I don't know what else to do.

Anyway, I don't know if this means anything but I'm sick and tired of this. I'm sick and tired of people screaming abuse of power just because I do something I probably didn't want to do in the first place. I've just been shrugging this shit off for the last what? Two years. Yeah, well it's finally starting to get to me and its making it really hard to come here sometimes.

I dunno what I hope to achieve with this I just needed to get that out.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
well, you can't expect your stuff to be accepted always by everybody... no matter what you do, there will be always somebody who will disagree, complain,bitch, spam and so on. so yeah you can live with that, accept a fair criticism and ignore bitches or give up your position.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I understand that and I accept it's fine. And I'm not stepping down. That would be quitting which is something I hate even more. And I can accept fair criticism, when it's fair y'know?

I just needed to vent about this and I will continue to accept the bullshit for another two years until I feel the need to pop out another one of these.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
If the person yelling abuse of power the most is Montana and JMay you know very well that they're both extremely biased in this situation. Like I told JMay, the only abuse of power I saw was from Montana.

J

Agreed the more people that have been added to higher staff the more drama has seemed to unfold. I think it'd be best to go back to havin just mods instead of super's until the whole situation is fixed, Just my opinion on the matter, in the end its all up to you guy's of course.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
It's not just them it's every time we do something there's always somebody screaming that little epithet out.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I understand that and I accept it's fine. And I'm not stepping down. That would be quitting which is something I hate even more. And I can accept fair criticism, when it's fair y'know?
problem is, 90% of the members are either kids, or ass kissers, or both and you can't expect much from that. but again it's part of the game.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Agreed the more people that have been added to higher staff the more drama has seemed to unfold. I think it'd be best to go back to havin just mods instead of super's until the whole situation is fixed, Just my opinion on the matter, in the end its all up to you guy's of course.

Nah, Montana was a super moderator long before we did that so that cannot be the cause.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
There are countless threads on this already Go read one of them and then come back.

chessarmy

I actually understand why you guys banned him and I can't blame you. This whole issue is fucked up imo, I think we should just move on

and please, keep jasmine away from here. far far away