Raws new IC Division

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3lions

Reaction score
Yehh, I'd imagine a Santino/Regal feud is on the cards ... although it all depends on whether Umaga wins the title at Vengence (I guess this is Umaga's rematch).

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
they need a Canadian, too bad Val Venis will never be a championship contender ever again.

Regal and Santino feuding would be interesting, not sure about the matches but there's a lot to do. They could throw in Super Crazy "helping" santino and then challenging him once he comes back.

tasso10

Reaction score
^lol bring back Christian n theres ur Canadian I-C there. Or Jericho

But id think itd be awesome if they make it more international based. Create even more interest. A 6-man ladder match for the different countries to determine a winner or a tourney would be awesome!

On a side note id love like a mini world cup ala Team USA vs Team Canada vs Team Mexico Vs Rest of world. Really make it patriotic and more refreshing. But time constraints and location wouldnt make it ideal.

*100th Post* YIEW

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I would personally like to see people like Lashley,Booker,Regal,Benoit, and Chris Jericho (if they bring him back) but most of my picks wont ever be in the Ic division, just maybe though

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
what about Carlito?

i deep down knew/hoped something like this would happen. theve got all kinds of different ethnic groups on Raw now, so why not have them all fued for the intercontinental championshiup? thatd be amazingly entertaining. each could have thier own little mini fued, and then make it all boil down to a big 3 on 3 fued. id start with: Jeff vs. Crazy (good highflying), Daivari vs. Umaga (2 differnt types of guys), and Regal vs. Marella (that'd be some good promos, and if they had that fued going when they go to England, and have Marella win the title from him (i know, old storyline, but still great) can you imagine the heat he would instantly get? that would put him over big time.)

Evolution

Reaction score
Regal should win the belt, for the simple fact that he will be able to make an younger challengers look like gold and really put them over.

They should use Regal much like they have used Benoit on SD!

The sad thing is that, unlike Benoit, the WWE has dropped the ball with Regal. few realize that he is just as good as Benoit in the ring and he has much better mic skills.

Push Regal damnit!

tasso10

Reaction score
^He is good, but he is not AS good as Benoit. Very few are. Benoit jus is too intense and quick on the mat. Regal is imo however better on the Mic than Benoit.

billy beer

Reaction score
Regal should win the belt, for the simple fact that he will be able to make an younger challengers look like gold and really put them over.

They should use Regal much like they have used Benoit on SD!

The sad thing is that, unlike Benoit, the WWE has dropped the ball with Regal. few realize that he is just as good as Benoit in the ring and he has much better mic skills.

Push Regal damnit!

can see where you're coming from.

personally i think benoit is in a class of his own right now and has been for almost two decades but regal is a terrific wrestler and brawler as well and is a superb promo man.

if pushed to the moon and supplied with great in-ring opponents he could replicate JBL's success IMO. howver, when was the last time regal cut a promo in a wwe ring? exactly. 'dropped the ball with regal' is 100% on the ball!