• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RAW's Cryptic Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

LOL.

Hatred lives around 15 minutes drive from me, but starting up a riot like that... I don't think I'll go to the extremes of that.

John McHenry

John McHenry
You know as I recall the announcers havent ever mentioned the video which seems odd for a return of anyone except for the NWO I know it's not the NWO but that's the only time I recall announcers blatantly ignoring the promos like this like the company isn't actually doing it.

Andrew

You know as I recall the announcers havent ever mentioned the video which seems odd for a return of anyone except for the NWO I know it's not the NWO but that's the only time I recall announcers blatantly ignoring the promos like this like the company isn't actually doing it.

Sean Waltman?

Chriss

This could be the best RAW of 2012 thus far if WWE doesn´t screw it like they like to do.

Prodigy

Banned
THE CHAMP IS HERE... sorry got caught up in the WWE intro. So what are people gonna do if it's not Jericho, Taker or Lesnar.... On a side note why the fuck is Matt Striker being jobbed out to present WWE afterburn? FAK!

Status
Not open for further replies.