RAW's Cryptic Videos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deuce

Reaction score
Marijuana + Me = blueberry, if you haven't noticed. I have my good days but I have plenty of bad days.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Heidenrich will come back and save us from Michael Cole. He'll take him into the closest and start reading poems.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Marijuana + Me = blueberry, if you haven't noticed. I have my good days but I have plenty of bad days.

Good Days?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
[video=youtube;HxGkXIphAHw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxGkXIphAHw&feature=channel_video_title[/video]
Video 1

[video=youtube;KN9FWb0zKm8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN9FWb0zKm8&feature=channel_video_title[/video]
Video 2

[video=youtube;lJoZV7lgxL4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJoZV7lgxL4[/video]
Video 3

[video=youtube;XNdd9W5__TY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNdd9W5__TY&feature=player_embedded#![/video]
Video 4

[video=youtube;BavdahP75Fw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BavdahP75Fw[/video]
Video 5

[video=youtube;cgyJsaXuOxg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgyJsaXuOxg[/video]
Video 6​

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Shit I just realised that the world spinning = Rey Mysterio doing the 619... lol jk.

Still think it's gonna be Jericho, I wonder if the live crowd will have signs for who they think it is like the last Jericho return?

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Doubt it, WWE will be on high alert and put security/the arena on high alert. They'll probably even deny signs that are blank (people bring in markers and blank signs). Why would they want it spoiled just 2 hours before it? They have already been confiscating Jericho signs at recent shows just because "Jericho is not here".

WWE Confiscating Chris Jericho Signs At Recent Live Events
WrestleZone.com reader Jesse Wills sent along the following ...

Just got back from the SmackDown tapings in Indianapolis, IN and thought I would let you know that my Chris Jericho sign was confiscated because "Jericho is not here". I did make reference to the 1-2-12 promos so I don't know if that had anything to do with it or not.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Doubt it, WWE will be on high alert and put security/the arena on high alert. They'll probably even deny signs that are blank (people bring in markers and blank signs). Why would they want it spoiled just 2 hours before it? They have already been confiscating Jericho signs at recent shows just because "Jericho is not here".
It's not exactly spoiling considering it hasn't been revealed yet and it could still be someone other than Jericho... But the fact that the sign was confiscated continues to point in Jericho's direction..

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
It's not exactly spoiling considering it hasn't been revealed yet and it could still be someone other than Jericho... But the fact that the sign was confiscated continues to point in Jericho's direction..

I guess but the crowd is seen a lot in WWE's programming and people will notice them very easily. Why bring a random Jericho sign in? And if it has some sort of relevancy to 01/02/2012 on the signs, of course it will get taken. They've even made mistakes for Benoit signs and such to be seen when they show the crowd.

I think it's quite clear now that Jericho is returning with all the things that point in his direction starting with his tweets, contract rumors, scenes in the cryptic videos and where he'll be when RAW is on next week. ;)

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
2d1lft3.jpg

28c0uu0.jpg

av5xyc.jpg

2pp0nk4.jpg

:hm:

TheZig

Reaction score
I doubt any Jericho signs would be confiscated, When anyone is signaled to return and the time finally comes on the show you always get a camera man zoom in on them.

Deuce

Reaction score
I think Mysterio is about due to return, maybe he could have that Evil/Good attire like in SvR 2010 (I think)...... just kidding, but he is due for a return!

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
LOL Mysterio isn't scheduled to return until just before, at, or just after Wrestlemania. Deuceism.

Status
Not open for further replies.