RAW's Cryptic Videos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Could still be Jericho with the woman being Steph. If we see a bulldog in the background of one of the videos then we can confirm that it is Jericho, especially if the dog is called Lucy and is wearing a neckbrace.

I was going to say Paul Birchall and Katie Lea but that can't happen since Katie Lea is in TNA.

I said the same thing about Jericho and Steph in another thread but the only way I see it making sense is HHH getting injured again and Jericho taking out Nash. Also if you see a dog in a yard also equals Taker. They've really done a good job with these videos.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
My guess is it's Chris Jericho and Stephanie McMahon. Both Jericho and Steph have some sort of agenda against CM Punk, with Punk being the one that caused Vince to be relieved of his duties, but also he caused alot of shit with Triple H and was a smartass to Steph whenever the two were in the same segment. With Jericho, he used to say "I am the best in the world at what I do", but now Punk claims he is "the best wrestler in the world".

If the two were to have a feud, not only would it be awesome but it'd make so much sense. Imagine the two of them going back-and-forth on the mic. Holy fuck!
I like that and it makes quite a lot of sense which means it won't be them.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Didn't think about them pairing Jericho and Steph but guess that could actually work since it would also go with someone trying to keep the belt off of Punk which is where Steph comes in. Steph would want the company back for her father and Jericho would want his best in the world tagline back. So that makes sense.

Diablo

Reaction score
Instead of trying to think of absurd pairings of Jericho and Stephanie...I think this is a likely scenario..but first, the first line of the promo is an excerpt from Matthew 24:3

"As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"

She holds the mystery of his arrival...she'll be showing up on January 2nd and he won't be showing up until later...and I'm guessing the Royal Rumble.

I doubt it's Steph/Jericho, Jericho straight up or any other scenarios. The Attitude Era reminiscing is taking a huge hit....Lita and Road Dogg barely got reactions last night and the ratings for The Rock have even been down..they're not going to cater to a bad storyline 10 years ago.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
[video=youtube;LBonwAcDwmc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBonwAcDwmc&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

I got nothing :(

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
This is so obvious. It is Jericho because he always says ''Do you understand what I am saying to you right now'', and if you look at the beginning, the bridge says something labeled ''Save Us''. Its Jericho.

Look at the cover of the book where the cross is, it looks like it says "Chris" with a Punk Cross over it.

Also, if you notice that in the video that the maple leaf disappears. And what country flag has a maple leaf on it? And what country is Jericho from?

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
CJ.jpg

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Composition?

SAL

Reaction score
This is enough to tell me that it's not an actual male/female group coming in. The boy was initially presented as the "prophet," and we were led to believe the return was symbolized by the boy's words. But the returning star is the girl. Knocking the prophet off his pedestal. It fits Jericho/Punk very very well. I can't see how it fits Taker/anybody right now.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Just realized they're in a school room the only other thing that stands out other than the kids and the book is a globe. The World.

The name looks like it's Chris but spelled Cris. Not sure what that means. And has an X similar to the way that Punk makes it.

In 1999 Jericho used the Y2J for the first time poking fun of y2k the end of the world. January 2nd is the day after the supposed end of the world as it's the 2nd day of 2012

The boy stands in a similar fashion to Jericho before he turns raising his arms.

The Live videos on raw give off feedback and shrink to a little red ball type of thing similar to his first titan tron.

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Yeah, I can only really make out about 3 letters: C, H and S.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Didn't even think about the whole do you understand what I'm saying deal and such great points brought up and has me thinking Jericho for sure again.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
It's definitely Jericho anyway, and we're most likely having a CM Punk vs Chris Jericho, Best In The World feud.

The promos are going to be amazing. :mark:

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The book cover says Composition when I read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.