Rawkus: IWF's very own fuck up!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Well I have a different keyboard. It's from.....Queensland :yes:

Well whatever your teachers feed you in your class is fine You are special, and there's nothing wrong than being a little slower than your average chimpanzee. I can imagine your teachers now "You are very smart James, but you did just miss out on that answer. 2 + 3 is 5, not AFL is not a real sport. Nice try though, have a gold star. But don't touch the corners, they may cut you"

It's ok to be in Special Classes, nothing to be ashamed off

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I actually heard they took away paper from you guys, because one kid sliced his own throat with it. Apparently all you can draw on is the table up there in New South Wales.

Moonlight Drive

O RLY?

I understand where you might've got that information. Those people who write up news stories in Melbourne, it's ashame they aren't educated.

I also heard that you fellas in the Special Classes aren't allowed to bring backpacks to school. Apparently the zips are too complex for your minds to grasp. Such a shame, mental retardation is such a horrible thing for a young homosexual to deal with James, how do you get through it?

PS-Why are we aruging about who is more mentally Blue when we both know it is Rawkus?

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
For those of you who actually care, I have a broken fibula :)
NO WEIGHT TRAINING CLASS!! YA-WHO-HOO!

Yep. And I went to juvi.

Now can I have attention too!~

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
I was asking for advice and opinions. Let me give you some. Breathe: Your brain could use the oxygen.

Beer Money Army

so after reading all this.. should i even care about your background rawkus

rawkus = Iwf jabroni.... :shifty:

By telling people you're a bi-sexual you were asking for advice? And by making a thread that said they sent you to juvi, you were asking for advice?

I'm now going to give you some advice a not so wise man once gave me:

lololololololol said:
Breathe: Your brain could use the oxygen.

Moonlight Drive

I was asking for advice and opinions. Let me give you some. Breathe: Your brain could use the oxygen.

O RLY? That's not what you said

What do you think of this jackass who posted this thread?

You wanted to know what we thought of you. Nowhere did you ask for 'advice and opinions'

Opinions on what? How much attention you need? Stick a cock in it. And as for advice? Don't scream for attention, it's not a good look

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
By telling people you're a bi-sexual you were asking for advice? And by making a thread that said they sent you to juvi, you were asking for advice?

I'm now going to give you some advice a not so wise man once gave me:
Wow. That was almost as pathetic as you are.