• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Raw WWE RAW 10th February 2013 - LIVE Discussion: Hell To Pay

Heisenberg

Man what the fuck how do these guys have a boring match EVERY single time they wrestle? Is it so hard to get one good match out of them?

SAIYANS

Orton and Cena thun pulled a Bryan and Orton ... Their raw match has far outclassed the ppv encounters they charge you for.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
only enjoyable part of that match was the finishers and kickout even though i hate when they do it on nothing matches for free, it's like Kurt angle hitting moonsaults off cage tops on impact. whole raw was pretty shitty.

MVP goes to Steph in that white dress, obviously

Last edited:

SAIYANS

- Before tonight's RAW hit the air, it was announced they were going live and fans started a CM Punk chant. According to fans in attendance, Michael Cole took the mic and said, "how about... just go away."

Spoiler for who worked a dark match
Shelton Benjamin

Credit wrestlezone

PHX

Legacy Member
The match wasn't garbage but it wasn't all that good either was just alright for me which is what I expected.