• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw 2018 #Raw thread, May 14, 2018: Money in the Bank Qualifying Matches continue in London

Deezy

DZ PZ
Nah, Nattie. Ronda working a feud with Nattie could help her out.
Too early....have alot of 2018 left.

Just because she gets a title match so early....all them other thots had this entire revolution to prove they draw.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
:nowords everyone forgetting Bliss fucking it all up and Ronda takes Mickies arm because of that?
Even so, the point still stands in Kayfabe terms Nia challenged someone that would clearly destroy her in a fair fight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

Just because she gets a title match so early....all them other thots had this entire revolution to prove they draw.
Too early? What's to early is if she wins the damn title. Not a Ronda Nattie feud.

Deezy

DZ PZ
actually cheering for No Way Jose....and people wonder why nobody who's hot during the raw after Mania receive no pushes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Nah, Nattie. Ronda working a feud with Nattie could help her out.

Agreed. It's far too soon for Nattie. She'll probably try to help Ronda and fuck up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk