Raw thread, Jan. 6, 2020: Brock Lesnar returns to Raw tonight!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Seth has spoken about Mox recently in an interview, he said they don’t speak as much but he respects Mox and all that he’s doing elsewhere and they’re still friends just not as close as they once were.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Wrestlers don't speak for years and still be considered brothers when they eventually see each other.

It's nothing new!

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
I mean, of course, they won't be as close as they once were, they don't work for the same company anymore and won't see each other that much. But I think they'll always have respect for each other and will still be friends, just not close friends.

Reactions: Lady Redfield

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
He said "he works for the enemy, trying to take food off my plate"....uhhh yeah.

AEW were making that abundantly clear with their big press conference.

Was he supposed to say his product sucked? That's silly. Maybe he should've quit Twitter like the Young bucks.

He honestly should've stopped tweeting, as I said when the Bucks did, sometimes it's better to just walk away than make yourself look like an idiot.

I love you, but this isn't how it went down at all.

First off WWE is shit on by the fans like 24/7 so he finally decided to stick up for it and said WWE produces the best wrestling bar none and then trolls the world over started going in on him en masse so he had to get snarky back.

The stuff between him and Mox is between them. From Rollins perspective he feels a little betrayed his friend left for the competition.

Again tho, Roman is a perfect example. You didn't see him acting like that when he was the FOTC, you didn't seem him act the way that Seth did about Mox, hell he was even pretty respectful when talking about how fans shit on Hell in a Cell. They are ways to do and ways not to do things. Surely for Seth who's the FACE OF THE COMPANY. That's all I'm saying here. Cena didn't do it, Roman didn't do it. They would say the fans have a right to their opinion.

I hate it when people bring up what Seth said about Mox. Yeah he said some shit about him but that's between him and Mox. Who knows if they talked about it in private? Mox has never publicly spoke about what Seth said. He doesn't need people white knighting for him like "poor Mox, his friend said something mean about him" :lol He's a big boy, he can handle it himself.

It's also hilarious when people shit on Seth for defending WWE. He's defending his employers lol, would you say the same thing if AEW did a shitty angle and their employees defended it?

Depends on how they did it. If they handled it with respect, and stuff like Roman did, I'd be happy. If they went off the rails like Seth did with it, I'd not be fine with it. It's why I'n happy the Bucks just walked away from Twitter, over fighting people over the stuff that happened in the Dark Order thing a few weeks ago. When you're an important part of a company, fighting with fans, and things like that would be and is a bad look. Tho all of this again is my opinion.

None of you 3 are going to agree with my opinion of it, and that's fine.