• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw thread for April 3, 2023 - Raw after Mania

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
I mean in fairness, i'd expect a significant lower amount of in ring time regardless of who was in charge coming off of WrestleMania.
Yea, there wasn't that much more to be expected, tbh. Last year's RAW after Mania also had only about 35 minuts of In-Ring time.

And it's not like the show usually has more In-Ring time than not. Going through random RAWs of the past 9 months or so, it's always about an hour. Of course, it's still concerning to see, with what we now know.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Y2Jayne said:
Did Corey really call Bad Bunny the biggest recording artist in the world?
He has been the most streamed artist on spotify like 5 years in a row, it's not even baseless, just always flabbergasts white people that he's not some unknown bc they don't know him lol

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
He has been the most streamed artist on spotify like 5 years in a row, it's not even baseless, just always flabbergasts white people that he's not some unknown bc they don't know him lol

We are the worst

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chris

Dreams are Endless
We are the worst

Seems it's only been the last 3 years he was most streamed but when I fact checked that I did find this as well that actually blows my mind

After being declared Spotify’s most-streamed artist of 2022, Bad Bunny is continuing to break records as the year comes to a close. The Puerto Rican artist has set the world record for the highest grossing tour in a calendar year, amassing $435.38 million USD across 81 show

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Seems it's only been the last 3 years he was most streamed but when I fact checked that I did find this as well that actually blows my mind

I admit I felt that way when he debuted on the E. I then immediately did research and realized I was very wrong.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Booty By Jake said:
I admit I felt that way when he debuted on the E. I then immediately did research and realized I was very wrong. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
his debut was also trash because he did that shitty Booker t song performance lol showing up almost weekly to build towards Mania helped a lot tho, I think most everyone was on board before his match just bc he was actually showing up

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I'm really going to miss Heyman when he stops managing Reigns, he's been such a great valet.