• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw thread for April 3, 2023 - Raw after Mania

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
The fact that even at this point no one can stand up to a 77 year old rapist is amazing. I could understand being afraid of him 20 or even 10 years ago. But now? If the story is true idk how Hunter just stood back and let Vince rewrite the show last minute and change shit as the show went on. Like fucking say something. Jesus.
surround urself with other rich rapists is the way ig

Dale

Super Moderator
Did anyone guess Lesnar as the partner as it was airing? I was totally blank on who it could have been. Looking back on it after the attack on Cody, Brock was too fucking smiley and happy in that segment, even for face Brock :bosque Shoulda have known something was up.

Sabretooth

Did anyone guess Lesnar as the partner as it was airing? I was totally blank on who it could have been. Looking back on it after the attack on Cody, Brock was too fucking smiley and happy in that segment, even for face Brock :bosque Shoulda have known something was up.
Nah I mean it was a good swerve. But yeah when Brock was acting like Cody was his home boy I was like oh no :lol

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Well, that explains a lot about this RAW episode. Fuckin' hell. ... Kudos to the talent and Hunter, who kept their cool during the show.

Honestly, Lesnar and Cena were actually immediately crossing my mind and the Lesnar turn definitely crossed my mind, as soon as he stood besides Cody.

Sabretooth

Lmao these comments are killing me. Imagine the fans input actually mattered? Unfortunately it doesn’t.