• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw thread for April 3, 2023 - Raw after Mania

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
So, that was WrestleMania 39, and the face of WWE has changed outside of the ring even though it stays the same inside the ring. No preview yet, I can't imagine it's a top priority. Things to look out for:
  • What now for Roman Reigns, who continues to be unstoppable at the top, and what now for Cody Rhodes who did not "Finish the Story" in the main event?
  • How will the Usos respond to losing their tag team titles, and what's the plan moving forward for Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens?
  • Austin Theory and Bianca Belair still have their titles, so who is next?
  • What's the state of Judgement Day on Raw, given that their only winner is on another brand?
  • How much more disappointment can Damage CTRL take?
  • Now that Logan Paul is out of Seth Rollins' hair, what does he have in store next?
  • And most important of all, Raw after Mania is debut and return season, baby! Who have you got?
Dale, if you're reading this, I hope you don't mind I made the thread this time, I'd rather it be early so it can get a chat link

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
points for me idk if itll be enough lol. hopefully against the usos again lol.

also Cody's partner is obviously gonna be Zack Ryder

Dale

Super Moderator
Orton aligning with Cody for a month or so to ride that babyface momentum against The Bloodline before turning heel on Cody for whatever reason and using The Legacy history :banderas:

Dale

Super Moderator
In an update, PWInsider now reports that Riddle is currently in Los Angeles for tonight’s RAW. It was speculated that he was brought in to return on the show.

Dale

Super Moderator
Saw somebody mention Bron should be Cody's partner and now I want it. Gimme that Bron/Solo interaction.