• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw 2018 #Raw thread, Feb. 26, 2018: Roman Reigns to come face-to-face with Brock Lesnar tonight

Deezy

DZ PZ
if you chain moves together....it's should lead to a finish....if it doesn't. ...save it for a special occasion.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Seth Rollins with the coast to coast Frog Splash and he gets the pin with it! :mark:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Jesus that Frog Splash was dope. You see WWE you should of had Rollins vs Lesnar, the people are on fire more with him than Roman these days.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Angle finally trying to settle all his beefs. ...He ain't forgot Miz shit talking his boy and fathering skills.

Kross Rhodes

First Kurt snitched on Triple H and now he's booking Miz in another Gauntlet. Why is he still GM? :lmao

Kross Rhodes

what you mean, he's finally growing a backbone and isn't putting himself in matches. Best GM right now
He's better than Shane and DB, but if I ever snitched on my boss and attempted to sabotage a major acquisition, I don't still have my job.