Raw superstar arrested

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

lol, this better not hurt his chances of winning the tag titles, I want Carlito to win gold!!! lmao at him though

C4

LoL, looks like a jerk in that shot PeepShow!

Good work Marella, now you're going to cause WWE some hard cash and perhaps might as well end up to be one of those doubted mid-carders.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Not when he has signed a contract with the WWE for x amount of years.

an independent contractor is like what an indy wrestler is on......they can't stop you from going to other shows to work...so thats why I am saying he could work other stuff with out being in trouble if I am not mistaken.

CenaMark54

an independent contractor is like what an indy wrestler is on......they can't stop you from going to other shows to work...so thats why I am saying he could work other stuff with out being in trouble if I am not mistaken.

Every single wrestle in the WWE is an independent contractor. However they still sign contracts with the WWE saying they will wrestle for x number of years. There are also no compete clauses in the contract which is why fired wrestlers can't work for a few months.

This has been a huge issue for many years because the wrestlers have to get their own health insurance and the WWE can fire them at any time for any reason they want.

Basically, the WWE has these wrestlers by their balls and the wrestlers have to take it. Its not like there are a bunch of companies they can work for who pay the money the WWE does.