RAW September 1st, 2014 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I bet the USO wins

Reactions: Butters!

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
It's a good thing no one bet against you, or you wouldn't have had your sig for a month.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I'm writing a promo, and I'm about done. I'll get back to it in a little while.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

PunkWyatt

Jobber
Reaction score
Dumb, so predictable that the dinosaur Kane is the one who gets pinned to lose the match. The predictability of WWE is uncanny, can you bet on this stuff? :=)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Shadow vacationed him, we've vacationed Tgmi and Nero for 2 weeks for repeated being annoying fucks. Mods have discussed it for a few days as members are tired of their bs ruining threads.

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dear WWE:

Snowwie here. You know me, the guy who's been watching your show and talking about it online non-stop for the past 2 years? Yeah, about that. You may know me as a really, really big wrestling fan, football fanatic, and avid watcher of your show "Total Divas" that comes on on the E! network. So you're the person you're pandering to with all this senseless stuff, right?

Oh, so you're wanting me to tune in because you brought Michael Sam to Raw? The groundbreaking first openly gay NFL player (as opposed to the groundbreaking first openly gay pro wrestler you have on your roster?) Well it's not going to work. As a football fan, I'm going to be watching ACTUAL FOOTBALL on the other channel not caring what this guy has to say since ESPN has overpushed the hell out of the guy just like you overpush every single babyface you deem to be "important", so wrestling fans in general probably aren't too keen on him either. Besides, he's taking time away from the WRESTLING that SHOULD be the focal point of the show that you clearly don't give a crap about. Hell, after seeing this episode of Raw I don't think you give a crap about anything. What are you pushing? What are you making look important? I digress... Anyway, Michael Sam: If you wanted ESPN plugs, I'm sure you got a few... but they were minimal because you're relying on the network SHOWING FOOTBALL to give you publicity. Yay, Sportsnation comedy plugs, woo-hoo! The only people who you could possibly hope to draw with this nonsense are the pop culture crowd who will NOT tolerate...

...The Bella Twins. WWE, if this is a storyline you are pushing for Total Divas, stop it. If this is not for Total Divas and something for Raw, stop it right fucking now. The Total Divas universe and the Raw universe are COMPLETELY separate so you can't get away with that... and dear Lord. WWE, have you seen the kind of TV these two are creating? THIS SHIT IS TERRIBLE. It's a poorly written, badly-acted, annoying, overexposed feud that only 3 people in the back give a single fuck about. NOBODY CARES. The most promoted feud of your show got "Boring" chants as soon as the segment began! Think about that! And it's not like there's a light at the end of the tunnel with this because the match that's gonna happen is going to be absolutely ghastly. Lets all look forward to that as we spend 9.99 on a ribeye steak. Oh, and "Cena is back and stronger than ever' ain't helping, brothers. Neither are the fans who turned "9.99" into such a meme, telling this company to repeat stuff over and over to a nauseating degree will make it get over just like they can repeat the same damned segments on Raw for 5 weeks in a row and several Smackdowns...

Anyway, you want to know the secret to me saying "You know, Detroit is going to kill the Giants, so why not turn on Monday Night Raw and order the Network subscriptions you care so much about?" How about you actually put on a good show? Put on a show full of exciting action, entertaining moments, interesting characters, and angles that don't suck. Did you ever think of that? Yes. You did. And you kicked Monday Night Football's ass. But WWE, I guess that's just beyond your ability to produce at this point. And if anyone in Titan Tower is reading this (you're not) I may be some irrelevant fan on a message board, but believe you me there are many, many more fans that think you are failing miserably in all four areas. And yes... yes Triple H I talked to my friend Mark. He thought this shit was horribly boring and agreed to just follow along online. Why don't you go meet your buddies Vince and Kevin and collectively fuck off?

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
It's total BS to Darren Young.

Michael Sam, is a gay football player so he get's more TV time than Darren Young did even when he wasn't injured. Instead of bringing over Football players to a WRESTLING show, why not feature a WRESTLER on a WRESTLING show. Just like how you should showcase actual WRESTLING on the show, not Total Divas, talking or stupid comedy bits. Mainstream wrestling is the only "wrestling" on the world that has squash matches, and little to no actual wrestling unless you count "5 moves, pin" as wrestling. WWE likes to say that if you don't like it then don't watch, watch what? The only 3 other North American promotions they haven't bought yet? WWE should get it's head out of it's ass and put on a product that EVERYONE will like not just Cena fan's who'll grow up despising WWE anyway. Tend to the one's who are lifetime/long time watchers and give them what they want in the only big shot wrestling in town.

Sincerely, Snowwie's Dad

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
And sarcasm was a big part of my rant there, just having fun more than anything else. :)

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Talking is a huge part of wrestling.
Yeah, but collective talk time should never be longer than collective wrestling time.