RAW September 1st, 2014 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
That'll be what, like the 78th gimmick change this year? =)
46f37dc45fbd243b4c59372fce5a3387._.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Wait, you've had like 3 and you haven't even had a match?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'm sorry we actually like to coordinate our sport. We don't like to have a bunch of pansies playing with a ball in an unregulated fashion.
Unregulated, it's two 45 minute halfs with rules and scoring. What else do you want an ad for taco bell after every throw In? Fuck it let's get shakira to sing after a goal kick. Seriously why do your guys sit out after a hit? What's so tough about that when Rugby does the same with longer time periods and no armour?

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
LMFAO SAM ON NEXT WEEKS RAW LMFAO

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Unregulated, it's two 45 minute halfs with rules and scoring. What else do you want an ad for taco bell after every throw In? Fuck it let's get shakira to sing after a goal kick. Seriously why do your guys sit out after a hit? What's so tough about that when Rugby does the same with longer time periods and no armour?
Because rugby hits aren't that damn special. Also it depends on the hit genius.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Where did you see 3 at? lol

Same person 2 different personas... not a gimmick change.
I had 2 different personas. Just so you know.

I ended "Roadster" with an injury promo and debuted The Artist. If that's how you're going then I've had 2 gimmick changes.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Gotta milk the fact he's gay for the good pr obviously. I'd expect them to have him involved with Darren Young in some way.
People are already gettin pissed because they know it's a publicity stunt. Not even bothering to watch that shit. It's blatantly obvious that it's a PR stunt. Fuck WWE.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Because rugby hits aren't that damn special. Also it depends on the hit genius.
Rugby hits > your gas asses running in to each other. Since no hits are the same you can't declare one to be tougher than the other can you? Neither has taken the same hit to know their breaking point. Good game ;)

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You'd have to be Blue to say Football is harder hitting than Rugby. On a side note, that tie takes all the girls clothes off. Heyman you pimp.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Rugby hits > your gas asses running in to each other. Since no hits are the same you can't declare one to be tougher than the other can you? Neither has taken the same hit to know their breaking point. Good game ;)
Technically you can, but then again you're a Swedish fuck who know nothing about sports. I forgot.