Raw ratings down, shut the door Vince is dead :pipebomb:

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Monday’s WWE Raw scored a 2.71 cable TV rating, which is down from the previous week’s 2.88 rating. The episode averaged 3.825 million viewers, down from last week’s average of 3.992 million viewers.

Raw did 3.914 million first hour viewers, 3.802 million the second hour, and 3.759 million viewers in the final third hour.

Raw ranked #3 on cable TV Monday night, behind Monday Night Football and the VH-1 special.

Source: Pwmania

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I know I was watching MNF during raw. Didn't watch till after, not sure if it counts me recording it as being tuned in though :hmm:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
As a loser who lives on a wrestling forum I completely forgot it was even coming on.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
VH-1 had a special?
Pretty sure I watched as a creature of habit. Wasn't a spectacular episode to say the least.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So basically a TLC documentary beat out Raw? :lol1:

:lol1: That's just great. How's your self esteem now, Vince! Bet you need some TLC for that.

Yeah, but didn't you hear? John Cena's coming back! All the ratings problems will be fixed just like *snaps fingers* that!

(Seriously, is it just me who doesn't think he's going to help? The kids at school who actually care must already be buzzing about it...)

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Skully

Jobber
Reaction score
HHH will destroy company's reputation.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
hey lets face it thoug, MNF was a big game as such, the Manning hype and game build up probably did take a fair amount of viewers away from RAW

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I can picture Vince bringing back XFL. If I remember right, that is the name?

Reaction score
Orton bored me so much I fell asleep.
Daniel Bryan/Orton has gone boring.
Punk/Heyman has dragged to long to the point where I actually dont care anymore.
Something needs to happen because Triple H and Stephanie are ruining the business. Ratings show people feel the same.

Reactions: Skully