RAW PREVIEW TONIGHT GUYS - THINK ORTON WILL SHOW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do You DREAD Roman Reigns?

• Hell Yeah

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Eh, Hes Alright

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I beat It

Jobber
Reaction score
I would love to see it and would bring a cool closing end to the feud. WWE rarely does anything special for you to go OH SHIT, so this could be a OH SHIT moment. But probably not. BIG DOG comes back and destroys Braun probably, good news in that, it means Braun goes over at Payback to set up for Lesnar?

I beat It

Jobber
Reaction score
I would love to see it and would bring a cool closing end to the feud. WWE rarely does anything special for you to go OH SHIT, so this could be a OH SHIT moment. But probably not. BIG DOG comes back and destroys Braun probably, good news in that, it means Braun goes over at Payback to set up for Lesnar?

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
As for the topic of discussion itself, I think Roman will show up, I remember reading somewhere in the rumour mill that he was slated for an appearance on Monday. As for Payback, I don't think Braun is going to go over Roman, definitely not clean anyways.

Reactions: I beat It

I beat It

Jobber
Reaction score
As for the topic of discussion itself, I think Roman will show up, I remember reading somewhere in the rumour mill that he was slated for an appearance on Monday. As for Payback, I don't think Braun is going to go over Roman, definitely not clean anyways.

dude , they cant keep bitching out braun. His mystic will end in that case. But the WWE plans around Roman so

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
dude , they cant keep bitching out braun. His mystic will end in that case. But the WWE plans around Roman so

I know, sadly, like you mentioned, Roman is the priority so WWE can't afford to have their strongest baby face, lose cleanly to someone that put him in the "hospital".

As for Braun winning, even in a dirty way, there isn't much of a chance because there doesn't seem to be a 3rd person that could get involved in this storyline, maybe Brock, but they wouldn't waste his appearance on an interference considering the paycheck they are writing him.