Raw MITB vs. Smackdown MITB

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The more I think about it the more I think the MITB for the heavyweight title is going to be a hell of a lot more entertaining than the MITB for the WWE title.

Big Show (Only thing fat ass can do with a ladder is throw it)
Kane (He is athletic for his age and size but I dont see him lighting it up in a ladder match)
Cena (Will win it and I think it is obvious however he cant do any big spots using ladders because of a risk to get hurt)
Jericho (Will have to take ALL the big bumps involving the ladders because no one else can do it. However, he is leaving soon so has no chance to win)

Sounds pretty boring and suckfucks to me.

Guessing on some of the names here but...
Ziggler (He will sell his ass off and I cant wait)
Wade Barrett (If he comes back he could be pretty awesome in this match)
Rey Mysterio (He is old but could do some good spots in this match)
Please no fucking khali though. No big slow guys in this match please.
Who else do you all think will be in this one?

The MITB for the Heavyweight title just looks like it is going to be so much better. More athletic wrestlers. Not as predictable outcome. Guy who really need to have a good performance for the crowd and themselves.

To put it in simpler terms.....

MITB WWE TITLE - :upset::facepalm1::dafuq::((

MITB HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE - :yes::charlie::perfect::damn:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lmao nice thread. Ziggler might be in the WHC hunt though. In a way I hope he loses to ADR so Sheamus doesn't have to bury Dolph, then Dolph can tear it up and win MITB and eventually take the title off of Sheamus. Dolph being in it automatically makes it better than the RAW one. Barrett is injured atm so I don't see him being in it. Rey might just return and be in it which again increases match quality. Rhodes is almost certainly going to be in it (surely)? We might even see the IC Champion Christian in it.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Throwing Christian and Cody in it would make it out of this world better than the other one

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
clearly the smackdown one is going to be better... im almost going to use the raw one as a toilet break... jericho might keep me watching but

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Totally agree the WHC MITB looks so much better on paper at the min but who knows this is WWE time to somehow mess it up or make the WWE title one actually decent.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The Raw MITB looks to be the worst MITB match of all time.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The Raw MITB will suck, period. I won't take any chances and say the SD MITB will be better for sure, but it's hard to be worse than Raw's.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
There could be more people added. Why not throw Rey Mysterio and Triple H into the WWE Championship one, as Dolph joins the WHC?