RAW MITB - How do you want it cashed in?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I would love for the champion to be cutting a normal boring promo in the ring, as if everything is happening normally, then the mitb winner comes out of the crowd with a ref and attacks them, winning the title.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Heel Alex Riley cashes in on Santino, im feeling a lot of for A-Ry atm, please push him Vince, i beg of you!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Heel Riley would be so awesome with MITB. Part of having the case is the promos boasting about how you can be champion whenever you want. Imagine Riley :gusta:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Riley is a great worker, he should be pushed as soon as possible. Making him job to Mahal is an atrocity.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Riley is great on the mic and has a marketable look but needs a bit more work imo, you need a polished guy to carry the case.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah this year is too soon. This is Dolph's year. I don't even want Barrett with it because he doesn't fit the "coward heel" run tbh. I did want him, but Dolph has won me over.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm not saying Riley should win MITB this year, I just think he should be pushed somewhere in the future, via MITB or not. I think it would be weird for him to win it this year, Ziggler is my pick.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I wanna see Ziggler win the Money In The Bank and then have him make fun of Vickie and Jack because he accomplished it and they didn't.

So WWE keep the briefcase with Ziggler for a few months and while they're doing that have Swagger try and get back into the main event status. One night Ziggler cashes in on a downed champion and is about to win when Swagger runs out and gets him Disqualified. It would be a failed cash in like some of you say you want. Then have the GM announce that Ziggler will get his money in the bank back and next ppv (TLC) and have them face in a chairs match. Ziggler completely destroys Swagger and cashes in that night after the main event. At Royal Rumble he faces the champ in a rematch and wins. Hopefully he would keep the title till Mania.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
i would like to see it used to make an actually match, like what DB promised. I think it could also be cool if the winner like forfeited their MITB briefcase for a shot at Undertaker at WM

I like that idea to but the thing is that if you're not big then nobody will expect you to beat Taker and everything will just be to predicitible.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler seems like the most likely candidate to win the MITB briefcase this year. I personally don't think he is quite ready for the main event just yet. His ring work is solid but he still lacks a bit in the personality category. Being a showoff seems like a midcard sort of gimmick, not a main event one. Ignoring that (or maybe not), I think someone winning the briefcase and losing is the only ending that hasn't been done yet. A loss can sometimes put a star over just as much (if not more) than a victory can, as weird as that sounds.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
Dolph Ziggler seems like the most likely candidate to win the MITB briefcase this year. I personally don't think he is quite ready for the main event just yet. His ring work is solid but he still lacks a bit in the personality category. Being a showoff seems like a midcard sort of gimmick, not a main event one. Ignoring that (or maybe not), I think someone winning the briefcase and losing is the only ending that hasn't been done yet. A loss can sometimes put a star over just as much (if not more) than a victory can, as weird as that sounds.

It's true, but as Crayo said, it can go one way or the other. A victory is a bigger guarantee of success, a loss could do wonders for someone's character, but might just as well break him, it's risky.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It's simple enough, On Raw one night, Cena (the champ at the time) wrestles a grueling match with Mark Henry. After he Worlds Strongest Slams him through the announce table, out comes Rhodes/Ziggler with the briefcase to do the same old predictable crap. He drags him in the ring, 1-2-kickout. Beautiful Disaster/Fameasser, 2-count. Zig-Zag/Crossroads, 2-count. You know, because Cena doesn't lose. They go on to have a 10-15 match, typical Cena match where he gets very little offense in building up to his "epic comeback"... Shoulder tackle, shoulder tackle, Portoslam, Five-Knuckle Shuffle, lifts him up... He falls off Cena's back, grabs the head and twists him around/slams it down, 1-2-3, new champion.

It's similar to Miz, but tease the same old predictable Cena crap for a long time so the cash-in is actually surprising. I'd prefer Rhodes to win MITB as you guys know, but you sure as hell can't go wrong with Ziggler.

If it's anyone else, run in, cash in, get AA'ed, get out.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Rainman said:
It's simple enough, On Raw one night, Cena (the champ at the time) wrestles a grueling match with Mark Henry. After he Worlds Strongest Slams him through the announce table, out comes Rhodes/Ziggler with the briefcase to do the same old predictable crap. He drags him in the ring, 1-2-kickout. Beautiful Disaster/Fameasser, 2-count. Zig-Zag/Crossroads, 2-count. You know, because Cena doesn't lose. They go on to have a 10-15 match, typical Cena match where he gets very little offense in building up to his "epic comeback"... Shoulder tackle, shoulder tackle, Portoslam, Five-Knuckle Shuffle, lifts him up... He falls off Cena's back, grabs the head and twists him around/slams it down, 1-2-3, new champion.

It's similar to Miz, but tease the same old predictable Cena crap for a long time so the cash-in is actually surprising. I'd prefer Rhodes to win MITB as you guys know, but you sure as hell can't go wrong with Ziggler.

If it's anyone else, run in, cash in, get AA'ed, get out.

I'm pretty sure that if you hadn't mentioned this and it happened, I'd rage when Cena kicked out in the beggining and when he hit his victory sequence. But it's less predictable than ordinary cash ins, so that's a plus.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
That would give the cashee more of a rub definitely with that type of match, but it's been done before. To be honest, MITB could launch the new summer story-line, it's a powerful concept. I'm going to stick with my corporate stable holding onto everything in a power-trip type thing.