RAW May 26th, 2014 Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Show doesn't start for 45 mins... and if people would stop Skyping and use this the LD would be nicely populated.

But whatever... I'll be here.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Show doesn't start for 45 mins... and if people would stop Skyping and use this the LD would be nicely populated.

But whatever... I'll be here.

I wouldn't say Skype is the main reason the LDs haven't been at full force in the past few weeks. It's moreso the fact that the product has been lacking since Extreme Rules. Plus, it's a pain to sit through about 40 minutes of ads. I'll probably be in and out through the night.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
s'all gravy.
I'd love for more people to be in here, a lot of the more active users have stopped watching the product during first run.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I can honestly say I haven't been here in 3 weeks due to scheduling conflicts so perhaps I can add to the activity of the LD.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I haven't been too invested in WWE/TNA these past few months, both products have just been lackluster. I can't recall even watching a full show in weeks.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
My mother is in the hospital after passing out earlier today for some reason that the doctors can't figure out... my brother got into a car accident on the way home from visiting my mother in the hospital.. RAW better be good tonight.. I need something to cheer me up.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
My mother is in the hospital after passing out earlier today for some reason that the doctors can't figure out... my brother got into a car accident on the way home from visiting my mother in the hospital.. RAW better be good tonight.. I need something to cheer me up.
Sorry to hear that, my sister is in the hospital for a totally unrelated reason.. I will be getting a new niece tomorrow morning :)

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I haven't been too invested in WWE/TNA these past few months, both products have just been lackluster. I can't recall even watching a full show in weeks.

Sounds like 90% of the forum :lol1:

Reactions: Rogue